$ 23.95 CAD
Certified Organic By ECOCERT ICO
No Ammonia • No Peroxide • No Chemicals
Manas Pure Naturelle is a natural hair colourant for both women and men, with 100% grey coverage. It is made from organic herbs which contain natural colouring pigment precursors and nutrients for conditioning, nourishing, increasing the shine, lustre, softness and elasticity of the hair. Its advanced processing technique preserves its natural colouring pigment, aroma and fragrance. However, being a natural product, the colour is not permanent and will wash out gradually without staining or leaving any residue on the hair.
• Made from 100% certified organic herbs from controlled cultivation farms.
• No use of chemicals, peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, PPD, parabens, resorcinol, GMO or other ingredients.
• Dermatologically tested (in Europe).
• No animal testing.
• 100% Green Product.
• Produced and processed with environmental responsibilities and sustainable development using re-cycling, water-soil conservation and use of solar energy
Poudre de casse (cassia auriculata)*, poudre d’indigo (indigofera tinctoria)*, poudre de henné (lawsonia inermis)*,poudre d’amla (embilica officinalis ou groseille indienne)*, poudre de jujubier (ziziphus spina-christi)*, poudre d’eucalyptus (eucalyptus globulus)*, poudre d’aloès (aloe barbadensis ou aloe vera)*, poudre de curcuma (curcuma longa)*, poudre de camomille (matricaria recutita)*, betterave, hibiscus et manjistha*
* Ingredients from organic farming
Net wt.: 100g powder / 3.5 oz.
• 4 x 25g (0.88 oz) packs of Manas Pure Naturelle Organic Herbal Hair Colour.
• 1 pair of disposable gloves.
• 1 disposable plastic cap.
• Insert with application and usage instructions
The colour indicated serves as a reference only (as performed on bleached hair). Being a 100% natural product, the colour may vary according to the harvest time of the ingredients or hair type, existing hair colour, duration and warmth.
Usage Advisory – Safety Warnings